Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week 2

I survived my first week of running-okay walk/jogging.  I was able to work my way up to 8 cycles of jog/walk by the last run of the week.  So I decided to stick with that routine for another week.

It was nice having two whole days to let my body rest.  I realized this morning that I wasn't sore for the first time in a week!  I also did fitness class on Friday last week, which was fun, but a different kind of work out.  I really love how running works your whole body the whole time.  This week I won't be at fitness class and I made plans for Thursday morning, so I'm going to have to fit in a run at a different time.  Hmmm....

As far as eating goes, I did a horrible job for most of the week.  By Sunday, I was able to rein myself in a bit.  I know I can do better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment